Marshall Day Acoustics is an acoustic consultancy that employs over 70 specialist staff. Marshall Day Acoustics has wide ranging experience over many years of the assessment, measurement and development of engineering and planning control measures for industrial emissions.
We have expertise in prediction of noise, mitigation options, preparation of assessment of environmental effects reports and expert evidence at Council and Environment Court hearings.
The petrochemical industry in New Zealand includes the exploration, production and distribution of hydro carbons from both onshore and offshore deposits. Marshall Day Acoustics has been active in the Taranaki region for over 20 years. In addition, Marshall Day staff also has experience with international companies, working on projects all over the world.
Industry specific training includes work site safety, gas detection training and common permit to work (PICWS). This commitment to training allows site management to be confident that all Health and Safety protocols will be adhered to. In addition, we have staff that have completed BOSIET training to enable travel to off-shore facilities.
Marshall Day Acoustics services include:
• Feasibility studies
• SoundPLAN noise modelling
• Equipment noise and vibration specification
• Assessment of Environmental Noise Effects
• Noise Control options and design
• Noise monitoring - before development, during construction and as part of on-going compliance requirements
• Preparation and presentation of evidence for Council and Environment Court hearings.
Recent projects include:
• Pohokura Production Station
• Maui A and B platforms
• Todd McKee Production station
• Ahuroa gas storage facility
• Stratford power station - Peaker station
• Zamzama gas production plant, Pakistan
We're keen to hear from you
How can we help
For more information on how the Energy and Industrial Group members can help you, or if you would like more information on becoming a member of the Energy and Industrial Group, please contact the manager using the below contact details.